Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.forbes.com
We’ve been thinking about the Internet of Things all wrong.
- Big data analytics for IOT software revenues will experience strong growth, reaching $81 billion by 2022 says Strategy Analytics
- Smart Cities will use 1.6 billion connected things in 2016 says Gartner
- By 2025 IOT will be a $1.6 trillion opportunity in Healthcare alone says McKinsey
- 50 billion+ connected devices will exist by 2020 says Cisco
- Data captured by IOT connected devices will top 1.6 zettabytes in 2020 says ABI Research
- There are 10 major factions fighting to become the interoperating standard for IOT